28 Aug 2011

my so-called the 28th of August.

like years ago,the day i was anticipating for.every year,you didnt turn up. I never missed waiting,i waited for the whole day. I just learnt that it doesnt mean a thing to you,the whole thing between us. all my thoughts about us,what i believe in,what i fought for are all disillusioned. Its weary and im so tired now. you never appreciated my presence. Ive been the person who you come to when you get broken.i make you laugh and smile though im in deep misery. theres no payback for all my sacrifices.

After 4 years,ive proven everything,this is all what i can be. so yeah,ive never been good enough to you. I once promised you that i would fight,no matter what would happen. now i think its time to stop.its been so long.away too long. not once,twice,thrice nor 4 times,but ive been through a lot of guys. Theres no just in here.

I may not have much,but what i gave you is nothing to compare with. All the experience,my childhood days with you,all the past stories i told you, dont you think its a 1 in a billion opportunity given to you?do you have anyone like me?the one who is so truly.i've came to your life so often,ive been always there.you treated me harsh still i stand by your side.you trashed me,still you found me around.

Everything changed from yesterday. I dont wanna fight for this course anymore,i just give up. I dont have such feelings that i always had for you. I no longer smile reminiscing our past,it was sweet but now its just too bitter to be thought. The memories,you can keep it but never ever hope to relive it. Now i will be gone.we will be gone. Another guy for you will not hurt me anymore, im immune to your actions.

I don't love you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment