20 Aug 2011

...

so quite in here.i have to update my blog.tomorrow perhaps,if im not busy. Recently,ive been downloading classic songs ranging from the 90's to early 2000. I dont know how and why,i am pretty distinctive than fellow teenagers out there.not only in musical taste but in many aspects. Frankly saying,contemporary songs barely caught my interest. Some few songs which i just downloaded are of 90's housepowers such as Sade,Savage garden and etc.ohh yess,maybe my interest originated from my lovely childhood days.yeahh,back in the days in the mid 90's,my mom and i,we used to travel a lot.spending my morning glory in the car with her was is just the feeling that all i wanted now. While travelling,The only console that entertained me from the boredom was music.i remember most of the songs that i heard on the radio with my mom.

La isla bonita by Madonna. This song really reminds me of my past.yeahh,it really does.this is one of my all time favouvrites.Its just so special for me. I remember,back in 97 seating at the back of the car heading to Bandar,my mom put on the cassette and this song was played. ohh to be exact,we were then in front of Riverview hotel,waiting for the redlight to turn green.sorry for the extra info,back to the main line.suddenly,this strange feeling came(well for a 5 year-old kid,that was just so extremely strange)i started to think of someone. my 1st crush,a distant cousin of mine. it was so crazy that,a few days preceded,i caught into kind of a KID FIGHT with her.how funny that i beat her down to tears.*GIGGLES* ohhh her looks is just so fresh in my mind. She had this crazy long hair,which she played with while taunting me to beat her up like she curled her hair while making the face to me and sticking her tongue out.Cute right?HAHAHA then she wore this cute little pajamas(dark blue close to black)with red design by the wrist and around the collar.

Im sleepy,imma continue tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment