31 Aug 2011

I have no precise say,whether this is a true or fake feeling,i dont know. Its very are of me not speaking frankly. You,when i see you,you dont have much physique beauty,well honestly youre quite pretty too,though,but theres just something about you.i just dont know the authenticity of this feelings,im just so lost now. Is it a feeling that comes between from a resented heart of mine? Perhaps,my past experience taught me,no matter how much i loved someone,no matter how much i fall for her,no matter how compassionate i am with her,no matter how long i stood for her,if shes born not to be the way she is,then she is not for me. Its time for a new exploration, i feel wasted being "loyal" to someone who is so unfaithful. So much so, I hope,my feelings for you is a true one. Not a single feature of yours gives the prospect of a heartbreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment